Loading...
(In the middle of the night the connection is so seamless) (午夜之时,心连心的交融天衣无缝)
(Seamless our bodies into the sky) (无缝地将我们的身影并入苍穹)
(Only soft little lights adorning the horizon) (仅有柔和微光点缀地平线)
(Towards them lifting higher and higher) (朝它们升腾,愈加高远)
(Is the sensation of burning stars in my veins) (犹如炽热星辰在我血脉中涌动)
(At some seamless point they become yours too) (在某个无缝的瞬间,它们也将成为你的一部分)
(At some point in the night everything is so seamless) (在夜幕中,万物都如此完美地融为一体)
At some seamless point they become yours too (在某个无缝的瞬间,它们也会变成你的一部分)
Burning stars in my veins (炽热的星辰在血脉中燃烧)
You and I are so seamless (你与我,融为一体)
You and I are so seamless! (你与我早已浑然一体)
All I see are the orange stars in your eyes (我所见皆是你眼中橙色的星辰)
In your eyes just warm light (在你眼中散发温暖的光芒)
In your eyes just warm light (在你眼中只有温暖的光芒)
Just warm light everywhere! (温暖的光芒遍布四方)
Everywhere... (无处不在)
Everywhere! (无处不在)
In your eyes just warm light (在你眼中,只有温暖的光芒)
In your eyes warm light everywhere (你的眼中,温暖的光芒遍布四方)
All I see are the orange stars (我所见皆是橙色的星辰)
Orange stars in your eyes (橙色星辰在你眼中闪烁)
In your eyes just warm light (在你眼中,仅有温暖的光芒)
In your eyes just warm light (你的眼中,迸射温暖的光芒)
You and I... (你和我)
You and I are so seamless... (你与我早已水乳交融)
In your eyes just warm light! (在你眼中,只有温暖的光芒)
In your eyes warm light everywhere! (你的眼中,温暖的光芒遍布四方)
All I see! (我所见)
The orange stars! (皆是热情温暖的星辰)
Orange stars in your eyes! (在你眼中爆发闪耀)
In your eyes just warm light... (你的眼中,迸射温暖的光芒)
You and I... (你与我)
You and I... (我与你)
ARE SO SEAMLESS! (早已融为一体啊)
SO SEAMLESS! (我们密不可分)
现在的主机6月份就要到期了,于是准备换上腾讯云学生机,毕竟是云服务器,可操作性和利用性都大大增大!不管怎样,先抢到再说。
2017年是一个https加密时代,最新的chrome浏览器,任何没有https协议的表单页面都会被标记...
官方文档对这方面写的比较简洁,不利于主题修改者快速入门typecho,所以总结了一些经验,方便自己也方便...
已经到底了
加载错误,请稍后重试